OLED Device R & D Engineer
1. Responsible for structural design and performance optimization of OLED devices, make reasonable analysis of experimental results, and complete performance evaluation of new materials;
2. Familiar with the physical and chemical characteristics of common OLED materials;
3. Responsible for the formulation of OLED evaporation process conditions, parameter optimization and process implementation, and the formation of a process file SOP;
4. Responsible for purchasing and management of OLED related materials;
5. Conduct corresponding patent and literature reading documents according to the technical field or material field in charge and form an analysis report;
6. Write the project process report and technical summary report.
1. Master's degree or above, majors in physics, optics, materials, etc .;
2. More than 2 years of research experience in OLED device related fields;
3. Familiar with the working principle, preparation process and test method of OLED device;
4. Have strong learning ability and be proficient in reading English literature;
5. Good teamwork spirit, proactive and responsible.
Assistant Process Engineer
Job responsibilities: ITO substrate cutting, laser etching, cleaning, UV glass cover packaging for OLED devices
1. Familiar with ITO glass substrate cutting, laser etching and cleaning work. Experience in UV cover plate packaging is preferred;2. Clear and complete experimental records, independent analysis and response to experimental problems, meticulous thinking, logical logic, and a certain ability to summarize and analyze data;
3. Proficiency in general office software, such as Microsoft Office.
Vacuum Equipment Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, mechanical design, vacuum, mechatronics or related materials and materials;
2. More than 3 years of experience in the design and preparation of vacuum coating equipment or mechanical non-standard products;
3. Familiar with AUTOCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventory and other software.
job requirements:1. Responsible for the design, installation, commissioning and preparation of technical documents of the company's vacuum coating equipment and other non-standard equipment;
2. Responsible for the improvement of vacuum coating equipment, design of new schemes, troubleshooting and optimization of schemes;
3. Responsible for technical support of vacuum coating equipment and other non-standard equipment operation.
Embedded Software Engineer
1. Responsible for embedded software design, development, debugging, maintenance, management compliance functions, and cooperate with hardware engineers to complete product development;
2. Responsible for VR / AR platform software development, debugging, maintenance, management compliance functions, and cooperate with hardware engineers to complete product development;
3. Participate in the selection and parameter analysis of MCU chips, interface chips, sensors and components.
job requirements:1. Education background and professional knowledge: Bachelor degree or above in electronics, computer or other related majors;
2. Work experience: more than 2 years of embedded development experience;
3. Skill requirements:
(1) Familiar with the design and development of embedded software for ARM series MCUs (STM32, Samsung, etc.), Linux and Android platforms;
(2) Familiar with C language programming and KEIL programming environment, familiar with UART, I2C, SPI and other interface protocols, familiar with MIPI, LVDS, 24bitRGB and other video interface protocols are preferred;
(3) Grasp the basic knowledge of embedded hardware, be proficient in using hardware to develop and debug equipment, and have strong hands-on ability to independently complete embedded software design and debugging;
(4) Be proactive, enthusiastic, have good teamwork and communication skills, and have an English level of 4 or above.
Evaporation Process & Equipment Engineer
Job responsibilities: Responsible for debugging and maintenance of evaporation equipment, development and optimization of evaporation technology
job requirements:1. Grasp the knowledge of debugging and daily maintenance of evaporation equipment, and have the skills of exception handling;
2. Grasp the evaporation process and principle, and predict the potential risks in advance;
3. Have the ability to analyze the causes of product defects and provide solutions.
Organize department contracts and various documents, record procurement progress and arrival time.
Collect, sort and count various purchasing documents and reports.
Item quality tracking, maintenance and related customs declaration systems are implemented.
Communication and implementation of various procurement matters.
Organize supplier information in a timely manner, including the supplier's quotation and product information, and summarize it to the department head.
Assist department heads to make enquiries and inform related department heads in a timely manner.
Assist the suppliers to follow up the arrival situation and after-sales issues.
Payment organization and review.
Responsible for reviewing various purchasing documents of each department.
Complete all matters explained by superior leaders.
1. College degree or above, major in science and engineering related to mechanics and electronics is preferred;
2. Welcome the outstanding fresh graduates.
1.Have experience in daily maintenance and management of factory service systems in dust-free workshops of electronic factories; for related factory services in clean rooms, including electricity, air conditioning, air compressors, fire protection, pure water, special gases, chemicals, waste gas, Wastewater, monitoring (including PLC and instrument control), etc., with the ability to operate and maintain related systems;
2. Workshop cleanliness, temperature and humidity control, analysis of system abnormalities, and feasibility improvement reports; and knowledge of equipment abnormality removal;
3. Have a low-voltage electrician's license, work proactively and be able to complete work tasks independently; if they also have a high-voltage electrician's license, those with high-voltage substation management or maintenance experience are preferred;
4. Basic office computer processing capabilities;
5. Proposal and implementation of energy-saving plan on the factory side;
6. Maintenance and self-repair ability of public buildings and facilities in the factory area;
7, complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
job requirements:1. College degree or above, major in electromechanical or electrical;
2. More than 3 years of relevant work experience, familiar with all matters related to equipment operation and maintenance;
3. Able to carry out annual maintenance, repair and operation independently;
4. Familiar with excel / word office software, will use AutoCAD drawing software to understand engineering drawings;
5. Experience in factory operation of large electronics factory, photovoltaic power plant, panel factory or semiconductor company is preferred;
6. Hard working, proactive, strong communication and organizational coordination ability, good teamwork spirit.
Interested parties can submit their resume to email: email@example.com
Qualified personnel are provided with talented apartments, and subsidies are provided for settlement.