Jiangsu Jicui Optoelectronic Testing Center (hereinafter referred to as "tenderer") shall conduct public bidding for "Focused Ion Beam-Scanning Electron Microscope-Energy Spectrometer System (FIB-SEM-EDS)" according to business needs. Qualified suppliers are welcome to participate .
Related matters are announced as follows:
I. Project Name and Number:
1. Project Name: Focused Ion Beam-Scanning Electron Microscope-Energy Spectrometer System (FIB-SEM-EDS)
2. Tender number: JSJC20170819-4
Scope of Tendering:
Focused ion beam-scanning electron microscope-spectroscopy system (FIB-SEM-EDS) Quantity: 1
See Table 1 for equipment parameter requirements
Requirements for bidder qualification:
See "Notes to Bidders for Procurement of Equipment and Equipment of Jiangsu Jicui Optoelectronic Testing Center"
(You can download the file from the company website ataebrahimi.com "News-Download Center")
Fourth, the tender registration time:
Deadline for bidding registration: 17:30, September 1, 2017
Bidding registration methods can be divided into: on-site registration or mail registration
Registration Contact: Ms. Zhu Li
Registration address: Room 303, Fenhu Science and Technology Park Talent Apartment, No. 558 Fenhu Avenue, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Phone: 0512 63185249
Registration is required to fill in the supplier information form, see Appendix 2 for details
V. Bidding time
Deadline for submission of bids: September 4, 2017, 17:30
Bidding contact: Ms. Zhu Li
Bid address: Room 303, Fenhu Science and Technology Park Talent Apartment, 558 Fenhu Avenue, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Phone: 0512 63185249
If you have any technical questions before the closing of the bid, please contact:
Technical Contact: HelenHan
Appendix 1: Equipment parameter requirements
I. Basic information
Focused ion beam-scanning electron microscope-spectroscopy system (FIB-SEM-EDS)
Second, the main technical performance indicators and configuration requirements
Device name and quantity
Focused ion beam-scanning electron microscope-spectroscopy system
2. Equipment use and general functional requirements
Scanning electron microscopy has an extremely important position in the research of various materials and devices. It is one of the most frequently used equipment in morphology research and has become an indispensable conventional equipment for scientific research. The field emission scanning electron microscope in the FIB-SEM dual-beam system is mainly used to observe, analyze and record the micro-morphology of the sample. The focused ion beam is used for cutting and etching at the micro-nano scale of the sample, the transmission sample preparation, and the atom probe tip processing. Other work energy spectrometers are mainly used for sample elemental analysis.
3. Technical specifications and requirements:
Remarks: "*" indicates the necessary condition of equipment specifications, which must meet the specifications.
3.1 Technical requirements of ion beam and auxiliary gas injection system
3.1.1 Ion beam system:
1) Ion source type: liquid Ga ion source;
* 2) Resolution: ≤ 3.0nm@30kV (statistical average measurement method);
3) Acceleration voltage: 0.5kV-30 kV;
4) Beam intensity: the minimum value is not higher than 1pA, and the maximum value is not lower than 65nA;
5) The working distance of the intersection of the electron beam and the ion beam is not greater than 7mm;
6) Ion source life: ≥ 1300 hours / 2600uAh;
7) Continuous working time: Ga ions can work continuously for at least 72 hours before heating.
3.1.2 Auxiliary gas injection system:
1) Has an independent separate gas injection system, which can be reconfigured;
* 2) With metal deposition system, Pt can be deposited under the guidance of ion beam and electron beam.
3.1.3 Equipped with beam measuring device.
3.1.4 With monitoring function for real-time observation of ion beam processing.
3.2 Electron beam
1) Electron gun type: Schottky field emission filament;
* 2) Resolution: at working distance ≤ 1.0nm@15KV, ≤ 1.6nm@1KV;
3) Acceleration voltage: not less than 0.4 kV ~ 30 kV;
* 4) Beam intensity: the minimum value is not higher than 10pA, and the maximum value is not lower than 300nA;
5) Minimum landing energy: not higher than 20V;
6) Electron gun life: guaranteed to be used for at least 1 year;
7) Objective lens system: electromagnetic / static objective lens system, electron beam without cross light path design;
8) Fully automatic diaphragm system.
1) The sample room is equipped with an independent secondary electron detector;
2) Detector (secondary electron) inside the pole shoe;
3) Backscattered electron detector;
2) Simultaneous and separate imaging of secondary electronic signals and backscattered signals.
1) The computer software digitally controls the precise movement of the needle and automatically controls it without the need for a handle;
2) Four-dimensional movement (X \ Y \ Z \ R);
3) X / Y / Z direction movement accuracy is better than 100nm;
4) In-situ rotation accuracy is plus or minus 1 degree;
3.5 Vacuum system
1) Completely oil-free vacuum system;
2) Vacuum of sample chamber: not higher than 6x10 -6 mbar.
3.6 Sample chamber and sample stage
1) Multi-axis high-precision motor sample stage: repeatability in XY direction is not greater than 2 μm;
2) Infrared CCD camera system in the sample room;
3) The size of the inside of the sample room is not less than 330mm × 260mm;
4) The moving range of the sample stage in the XY direction is not less than 100mm, the moving range in the Z direction is not less than 50mm, and it can be rotated around the Z axis at any angle.
5) Sample changing time: <3.5 minutes.
3.7 Cooling water system
1) An air compressor and a cooling circulating water system are required to cool the SEM lens barrel and other components respectively;
3.8 System control
1) 64-bit graphical user interface, keyboard, mouse, and manual user interface based on Windows 7 operating system;
2) Image display: at least two 24 ”LCD monitors with a resolution not lower than SVGA 1900 x 1200;
3) Dual-axis remote sensing operating system with knob control panel keyboard, mouse, and control of the sample stage, which can be automatically adjusted: electron gun centering, brightness and contrast, focus and astigmatism, dynamic focus, tilt compensation, etc .;
4) Image processor: dwell time 0.025 to 25000 μs / pixel;
5) File format: TIFF (8, 16 or 24 bits), BMP or JPEG format, single or 4 frames display;
4. Product configuration requirements
4.1 Field emission electron beam / focused ion beam dual beam workstation
4.2 Electron microscope control system
4.3 Sample room infrared CCD camera
4.4 Detector inside the pole shoe
4.5 Secondary electron detector
4.6 Backscattered electron detector
4.7 Oil-free vacuum system
4. 8 platinum deposition gas
4.9 Universal sample holder
4.10 Air compressor
4.11 Cooling circulating water machine
4.13 Energy Spectrometer
4.14.1 Detector: Silicon drift SDD electronic cooling probe, independently packaged FET field effect tube, circular silicon drift crystal, ultra-thin window design. Independent vacuum, only consumes electricity, no circulating water and other vacuum pumps or fans for cooling, no vibration;
4.14.2 * Crystal area: The effective area is not less than 60 mm2, and the nameplate of the fuselage is required;
4.14.3 Energy resolution: ≤127eV at Mn-Kα;
4.14.4 Element test range: The range is greater than 4-94 element;
4.14.5 The detector can be controlled by software to achieve automatic expansion and contraction without manual shaking;
4.14.6 Spectral peak stability: 1,000cps to 100,000cps, Mn Ka peak spectral peak drift is less than 1eV, peak position drift within 48 hours is less than 1.5eV;
4.14.7 Maximum input count rate: not less than 800,000 cps;
4.14.8 Design of non-leakage electron trap without any influence on SEM;
4.14.9 Peak to back ratio: better than 20000: 1;
4.14.10 There are standard sample quantitative analysis and standardless quantitative analysis methods; normalized and non-normalized quantitative results can be obtained;
4.14.11 Originally imported workstation: CPU i5 or above, independent graphics card, memory ≥8G, hard disk capacity ≥500GB, DVD read-write optical drive, and display no less than 24 inches.
4.14.12 Support three scanning methods: point scan, line scan and area scan;
4.14.13 Three scanning methods (point, line, surface), each type of scanning mode supports spectral peak separation analysis;
4.14.14 Three scanning methods (point, line, surface), each scanning method supports offline analysis, and element analysis can be reduced or added when offline;
4.14.15 Support electron beam drift compensation;
4.14.16 The energy spectrum application software is based on the Windows 7 platform and adopts multi-tasking design. It can parallel several tasks at the same time, and supports split-screen display and remote control. The navigator interface design, easy operation, friendly interface, and has Chinese and English operation. Interface, you can switch freely.
5. Accessories and spare parts
5.1 Consumables: 3 carbon conductive adhesives (8mm x 100mm), 3 silver conductive adhesives, 20 standard small sample holders for samples, 1 set of special tweezers;
5.2 Standby power;
5.3 One set of special maintenance tools;
6. Technical services
6.1 Equipment installation and commissioning
1) Before the instrument arrives, the manufacturer sends engineers to carry special equipment to perform free testing on the ground vibration and environmental stray magnetic fields in the user laboratory;
2) After the instrument arrives at the user's location, perform installation and commissioning within 1 week after receiving the user's notification;
3) The installation and commissioning of the instrument should be completed within one month;
6.2 Technical training:
1) 3 days training for users at the user's site. The training content includes: technical principles, operation, data processing, basic maintenance of the instrument, etc .;
2) The training time can be extended according to the user's situation. In addition to the instrument operation and maintenance training, before the instrument arrives at the customer laboratory, it is arranged to the technical center and demonstration laboratory for pre-training;
6.3 Warranty period: provide 12 months free warranty, the warranty period is calculated from the date of acceptance and signature;
6.4 Maintenance response time: The supplier of the instrument shall respond to the user's service request within 12 hours, and must arrive at the customer's site within 3 working days after receiving the user's maintenance notice;
6.5 Software upgrade: under the premise of hardware support, the application software is free to upgrade for life;
6.6 The manufacturer has a wholly-owned technical center and demonstration laboratory in the Yangtze River Delta. Before the user's instrument arrives, the center can sample for free. After the instrument arrives, the center is also free for users.
7. Technical documents
7.1 Equipment operation manual, maintenance manual and service manual (electronic version) provided with the equipment;
7.2 Description of equipment installation conditions and laboratory conditions.
8. Packaging requirements and shipping methods
8.1 Packaging requirements: Brand new sturdy wooden boxes (standard export packaging) should be used, suitable for long-distance transportation methods such as air transportation and land transportation; suitable for climate change; earthquake resistance, moisture resistance, rain resistance, rust resistance, and frost resistance. The bidder shall be responsible for any damage, loss, corrosion, cost increase, etc. caused by improper packaging or adverse protective measures.
8.2 Mode of Transport: Air Freight
9. Delivery date: 6 months after signing the contract
Appendix 2: Supplier Information Collection Form
Supplier type: Distributor □; Manufacturer □; Both are □;
Company Name / Abbreviation (Name of Company / Brief Name):
Product introduction: Brief Introduction of Products: Name, Goods of Origin Turnout
Delivery method Currency Payment terms
(Delivery Place) (Currency) (Payment Terms)
Invoice type □ 17% VAT Invoice (VAT) □ 6% VAT Invoice (VAT)
(Type of Invoice) □ 4% Value Added Tax Invoice (VAT) □ General Invoice (General)
Business Contact English Name: (English Name of Contact Person)
1. The above content is valid only if signed and stamped; No effect without your signature and stamp.
2. Its authenticity has legal effects; All the information has legality.