Jiangsu Institute of Industrial Technology
Key Points of Investment Promotion for Organic Optoelectronic Technology Research Institute
Jiangsu Institute of Industrial Technology Research Institute of Organic Optoelectronics Technology (hereinafter referred to as the Institute) was jointly established by the people's government of Suzhou Wujiang District, academician Li Shutang of Suzhou University, and Jiangsu Institute of Industrial Technology. The institute adopts an operating model of a joint-stock enterprise with an independent legal person qualification (company name: Jiangsu Jicui Organic Optoelectronic Technology Research Institute Co., Ltd.) and is incorporated into the management system of Jiangsu Industrial Technology Research Institute.
The institute is located in Wujiang District, Suzhou City, with beautiful scenery, rich economy and developed light industry. This area is located at the intersection of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai, and is the core area of the Yangtze River Delta. The Institute of Organic Optoelectronic Technology relies on Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou and other Yangtze River Delta cultural and educational centers. Nearly 200 universities and colleges in the surrounding area have provided sufficient high-quality talents for the development of the enterprise.
The Institute has gathered a large number of world-class scientists in the field of optoelectronics to form a technical advisory team. The institute has a first-class research and development platform and a first-class research and development team. It conducts demand-oriented research and development of common key technologies in the field of organic optoelectronics, gathers innovation results with the goal of products, and conducts secondary development. Industrialization of technological achievements through spin-offs, incubators and service companies has made Wujiang District an important gathering place for optoelectronics companies across the country and provided strong support for Jiangsu's industrial transformation and upgrading.
The Institute sincerely invites optoelectronic companies and partners to settle in. We will provide funding, technology, services and management support. At the same time, we will actively carry out technical cooperation, play a complementary role, and achieve joint development. The key points of investment promotion of the Institute of Organic Optoelectronic Technology are:
1. In terms of factory buildings: investors and entrepreneurs can start businesses by leasing factory buildings or renting office buildings. We implement zero fees for outstanding projects. Discuss specific matters.
2. In terms of funding: The Institute establishes an investment fund, which will implement unlimited funding for outstanding projects. Discuss specific matters.
3. In terms of science and technology and talent policies: enjoy special support policies for science and technology and talents at national, provincial, municipal, district and other levels of government departments, and provide 300-500 million yuan of funding support by type. Enjoy local government subsidies for house purchases, home (salary) subsidies, and flexible talent compensation.
4. Project services: The Institute provides agency services, project application services, financial investment services, market development services, human resources services, and legal services to the resident enterprises in accordance with the requirements of specialization, standardization, institutionalization, and normalization.
5. In terms of operation management: For the expert teams at home and abroad, the institute will tailor business operation management solutions, take service as its purpose and technology as its bridge, and serve as "professional managers" to help entrepreneurs promote the development of enterprises and help enterprises acquire profit.
6. In terms of technical cooperation: The Institute has strong technical force, rich talent reserves, first-class scientific research facilities and testing platforms (300 million yuan testing equipment), and is willing to carry out multi-level development with enterprises, government departments, and scientific research institutes. Comprehensive technical cooperation to build an innovation system and improve the industrial chain.
7. In terms of platform construction: the Institute grants funding for the construction of innovation platforms (R & D institutions, engineering technology centers, key laboratories, public technology service platforms, academician workstations, etc.). Discuss specific matters.